1. The simple act of entrusting us with a service implies that you accept our general conditions of sale, which take precedence over the conditions of sale of our clients.
2. All of our invoices are payable in cash.
3. In the event of non-payment of an invoice on its due date, the sums due shall automatically bear conventional interest at a rate of 12% per annum. This shall occur without any formal notice.
4. Furthermore, non-payment of an invoice on its due date shall permit the vendor to apply a surcharge of 20% (with a minimum charge of €50) without prior warning, under the penalty clause. Any complaints or claims relating to our invoices must be submitted within eight days by letter registered at the post office. In the event of a dispute, the local courts for our registered office shall preside.
5. All of our agreements are governed by Belgian law.